Careers At Rowse
Welcome to the careers page at Rowse. Below you will find details on all the available roles at Rowse.
We’re Hiring A Procurement Specialist
40 Hours Per Week - Mon-Fri: 08:00-17:00 - Salary: £23,000-£30,000
Are you looking for a fresh, exciting opportunity with a growing business? Introducing Rowse, we are a technical distributor that has seen tremendous growth over the last few years. However, due to this growth, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Procurement team.
You'll work within our Procurement team and be responsible for procurement and purchasing administration for our Defence and Engineering Customers. The role will ensure our continued growth and offers an excellent opportunity to take ownership and develop our team's systems, processes and efficiency.
What We Need You To Be Doing
- Support our customers and internal teams by providing a high-quality and efficient service.
- Manage outstanding purchase orders, including due dates, delivery updates and expedition, by liaising with our suppliers regularly.
- Assist with sourcing parts from our suppliers.
- Maintaining Customer Order Books
- Complete essential tasks to manage the day-to-day running of our procurement team.
What About You?
If you can think differently and have a thirst for helping us grow, you will fit right in.
- Highly organised and a self-starter, happy to work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience in a procurement environment and supply chain environment.
- Experience within Defence/Engineering procurement is desirable but not essential.
- Client or Supplier Management skills in a B2B environment
- CIPS qualification is highly desirable but not essential
But What Can We Offer You?
- A competitive salary.
- Flexible hours.
- An enjoyable working environment.
- Career progression.
- Opportunities to manage projects.
- Plenty of training and guidance from a team with years of experience.
How Do You Apply?
Simply email email@example.com with a CV with a bit of information on who you are, what you have done and why you think you would be a good fit for our company.
Where Does It Go From Here?
We will go through all the emails sent to us, and we will write back to everyone who applies one by one. If you are successful, you will be invited for a chat, and we'll take things from there.
Think you have got what it takes? Apply today, we look forward to hearing from you.