Careers At Rowse
Welcome to the careers page at Rowse. Below you will find details on all the available roles at Rowse.
Sales Team Member
40 Hours Per Week - Mon-Fri: 08:00-17:00
We are Rowse, a technical distributor of electrical and mechanical products to high integrity engineering customers. Our customers include some of the UK’s leading manufacturers from the automotive, food and beverage industries and our specialist divisions that support UK Defense and Transportation.
A future-focused company, we supply our products to companies throughout the UK along with an ever-growing export business through our eCommerce sites.
Due to continued growth, we have an open opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our sales team to help us move forward.
What Does The Role Involve?
In this exciting and challenging role, you will be responsible for:
- Greeting customers and creating rapport
- Creating quotations and sales orders
- Customer follow-up
- Providing product knowledge to answer customer queries
- Developing leads and referrals
The role covers 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 17:00. You will get a competitive salary (dependant on experience), future career advancement opportunities, training, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), plus so much more.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can:
- Demonstrable flexibility to undertake a variety of office duties in a fast-paced office environment.
- A tenacious and practical approach to meeting and exceeding targets and delivering an outstanding customer experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including communicating information clearly and commercially.
- Adaptable, positive and effective when working with changing customer requirements.
- Able to work at pace whilst maintaining accurate and high-quality output.
- Highly organised with a well-developed approach to prioritisation.
Interested? Apply Today
It is a simple as emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV along with a cover letter, and one of our team will be in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you. We will disregard emails from agencies/recruitment firms.