Our Environmental Policy
We recognize our obligations to comply with relevant legislation, to carry out operations in an environmentally sensitive manner and to meet responsibilities to customers, employees, neighbours and the environment.
We are committed to promoting and maintaining an environmental policy that ensures that the impact of our activities upon the environment is reduced as low as is practically and economically feasible. In order to reduce the impact of our operations we will:
- Review all stages of our operations to minimize the environmental impact.
- Understand and comply with the meaning and intent of relevant legislation as well as meeting industry standards and codes of practice.
- Seek to reduce the amount of waste produced and we will dispose of our waste in a safe and responsible way; reusing and recycling whenever possible.
- Consider the best practicable environmental option when purchasing goods and services and continue to improve our understanding of sustainable methods.
- Commit to continual improvement and the prevention of pollution.
- Promote best environmental practices by sharing and exchanging information with regulatory bodies, professional bodies, customers, suppliers, sub-contractors and employees.
- Ensure that our staff are appropriately trained to support our environmental requirements.
- Develop, maintain and review the environmental management system in a manner that maintains compliance with the Environmental Management Standard ISO 14001.
- Ensure our environmental system and performance is continually improved.
- Provide a copy is of this policy to anyone who may legitimately request one.
- Develop objectives to improve the system.